Video Cloud Archiving
THE ONLY AFFORABLE SOLUTION AVAILABLE.
Our Patented Technology Offers Tremendous Savings!
〉 No Need to replace existing hardware!
〉 No Increased Bandwidth Requirements!
〉 No Upfront Hardware Costs!
〉 The Most Cost Effective Cloud Storage Options (From 30 Days to 3 Years)!
〉 Full Health Monitoring of Entire Network!
〉 Worry free Installation and Maintenance!
||〉 30 days cloud storage: $7.50 per camera per month
〉 90 days cloud storage: $12.00 per camera per month
〉 6 months cloud storage: $19.00 per camera per month
〉 1 year cloud storage: $30.00 per camera per month
〉 2 year cloud storage: $40.00 per camera per month
One time $295 activation and account setup up fee plus 1st cloud upfront
What is The Vault Storage?
Vault Storage will effectively Back-Up and store your Surveillance Systems Video Data for long periods of time without being overwritten. Most of the time Vault Storage is used passively rather than actively, meaning businesses go back to search and review the footage long after the fact.
Businesses who acquire ProActive Vault Storage are able to access their video footage with ease to be used as evidence in legal cases, protecting them from long term liability concerns.
• Real Time System Failure Alerts
• Triple level redundancy when using onsite and offsite options.
• 256bit AES encryption at rest and during transfers
• Minimum Bandwidth Requirements. ( .7mbps per 16 cameras)
• Customizable Storage Solutions from 3 months - 3 years to meet YOUR needs
• We utilize the most secure data farm in the world -Google Enterprise
• Compatible with all technologies (IP,CVI,TVI, SDI, and Analog
• Easy to use, universal CMS software. Allows you to view the status and manage all your servers from one place using one software
• Free automatic software updates. No firmware upgrades!
What Is Pulse Monitoring?
Pulse Monitoring is the stethoscope to security cameras. If there is a single failure, Pulse will send alerts in real time via text or email. Clients are able to view their Security System's network in the Proactive CMS.
If a camera fails, the system will not record data from the time of its failure. This sort of health checking of systems is a necessity for all camera surveillance systems. Pulse Monitoring is the true piece of mind, ensuring your video is there when you need it!
How it works:
Central Monitoring Software (CMS) see live all locations being backed up and monitored.